Tuesday 23 February 2016

Christmas Galore 2015

I had been looking forward to going back to Winter Wonderland since last Christmas and was so excited to attend even more Christmas events. I said it last year, but London really goes all out for Christmas and I LOVE IT!


This year they added these beautiful lit arches 



Last year I discovered the Carousel Bar and didn't get to experience it - this year I knew I had to go! It was awesome.

Kirsten and I along with some Aussie friends went to Winterville, yet another Christmas market in London, for the Bogan Bingo. Being a Canadian, I had no idea what "bogan" meant, but learned it's the equivalent to "trailer park trash" for Australians. It was pretty hilarious and fun to explore a new Christmas market.



My last week before going home for Christmas I met some friends for a Christmas Lights Bus Tour around the downtown.


My favourite was Carnaby street, which has a different light display each year. I really like the disco theme this year!






No comments:

Post a Comment