Monday 13 July 2015

Goodbye Wanstead, Hello South Woodford

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. With Kylie gone, Katy and I could no longer afford to live in our adorable house in Wanstead and had to move out. We couldn't get a place together but we did get one in the same area in London, and just a tube stop away from Wanstead. South Woodford is such a cute area and reminds me of Wanstead a lot. I live five minutes from the tube station and am renting through a company called "Arrive Homes" which is nice as all bills are included. I was a bit nervous because there are 6 others living in the house but we end up getting along well and make it work! There are lots of cute restaurants and a big grocery store nearby which is perfect and is only an extra 10 minutes from my school.




Lauren and I got tickets to see a band from Hamilton, Ontario called "The Arkells" play in Shoreditch  months ago when we first heard they were playing in London. I have seen them before playing in Ontario but because they are so big and well known there the concerts were always with tons of people. It was so nice to be able to go to a concert to a band you like in such an initiate setting. They played at a venue called Old Blue Last which was the perfect size, and we ended up standing at the front and even talked to the lead singer after the show. Such a fun night out with Lauren! On my way back to South Woodford I was on FaceTime with my family when I got a special surprise... Holly and Keith got engaged! Ended up being a very eventful night!





No comments:

Post a Comment