Wednesday 23 December 2015

One Year

September 23rd was my one year anniversary of living in London, England! I spent the day reflecting on all that I have learned and experienced during this past year. I have moved three times, been to 8 different countries and travelled all around England, accepted a full time job teaching, gained new friends from around the world and met a special someone. It has been one of the hardest experiences moving so far away from home and having to do everything myself, but I couldn't have done it without the support from my family and friends back home. Sometimes I do get bummed out as I have missed out on some special events such as friends moving, my sister's engagement, birthdays and holidays but I have no regrets about living in England. I can't wait to see what the next year of my life will bring me!

I started school early September but the kids weren't coming in for another week. I helped set up display boards around the school.

Katy and I celebrated our one year of living in London by going to our favourite place for tea and some treats

Cocomaya in Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment